Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brad68

Won't move past language set up

Same problem. I bought my MyGica ATV495Max today. I have the same problem as all of the above and have tried all of your suggestions. Now screen is flipping through landscape pictures. Please advise???

Same problem. I bought my MyGica ATV495Max today. I have the same problem as all of the above and have tried all of your suggestions. Now screen is flipping through landscape pictures. Please advise???

1 hour ago, Tanya7 said:

Did you connect the remote with the on screen instructions when you first setup the box?

3 minutes ago, Tanya7 said:

Have also tried using a mouse...same result.

So even if you connect a USB mouse, and move it around

There is no mouse icon that appears on the screen?

45 minutes ago, Tanya7 said:

Stays on Welcome: submit language page and after a while flips through pics of landscapes.

The landscapes is just Android TVs screensaver

Which would only work if you're connected to the internet.

You watched this video as well and tried to pair the remote?

Good morning,

I am having the same problem. I bough the mygicaatx495max, and I cannot get past the language screen. I have left the device hooked up and on for a couple of days in case it needed to update. However, my remote does not work. I have tried pairing it. Also, my mouse lets me scroll through the list but will not let me select any of the languages. I’ve tried power cycling the MyGica box, changed the mouse USB port, and tried it on two TVs, adjusting the aspect ratio on both. There are no arrows at the top of the screen. Please help. 

On 11/14/2019 at 9:07 PM, Bigchedda said:

Good morning,

I am having the same problem. I bough the mygicaatx495max, and I cannot get past the language screen. I have left the device hooked up and on for a couple of days in case it needed to update. However, my remote does not work. I have tried pairing it. Also, my mouse lets me scroll through the list but will not let me select any of the languages. I’ve tried power cycling the MyGica box, changed the mouse USB port, and tried it on two TVs, adjusting the aspect ratio on both. There are no arrows at the top of the screen. Please help. 

Me too... ^^ all of the above.... Following for hopeful outcome