Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bhaijan

Mygica ATV1200 does not recognize remote since upgrade

Upgraded ATV1200 to Android 4.2.2 and since then it is not recognizing remote. Call Support Centre and they advised to post this in the Forum. Same issue as viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2048 but I really did not find a solution anywhere. Please advise as ATV is down. Thank you.

Any special instructions?

No you must use the Upgrade App on your box to load these 2 files. You must load the SPI file first. Then the firmware file

You can also load these 2 files by using the Android Recovery screen which can be accessed using the Reset button on the back.

Since you have no IR remote, then you must use a mouse or keyboard to do the upgrade.

This is not loaded the same way as the 4.2 upgrade, these files are meant for units which already took the 4.2 upgrade.

Thank you very much! All done and all working fine. Another question: received my KR200 remote by mail today. How do I get it to work? Please provide the files.

Thank you very much! All done and all working fine. Another question: received my KR200 remote by mail today. How do I get it to work? Please provide the files.

Good to hear you got it working

There are no files to get the KR200 working. You just have to plug in the USB dongle that came with the remote, and it should start to work right away.

Yes to get the KR200 to work you must do the following

There are no files to get the KR200 working. You just have to plug in the USB dongle that came with the remote, and it should start to work right away.

If this does not work, then you should contact your reseller to get it replaced.

I have the ATV1200 4.2 box. It came with the kr60 remote. I flashed the box with mxlinux XBMC. The kr60 remote will not work. The kr32 remote will work. Reading on the forum it seems as though I have to change the remote.conf file in xbmc. I have tried a different file but it didn't do anything. Can anyone give me the KR60 remote.conf file please.

I have the ATV1200 4.2 box. It came with the kr60 remote. I flashed the box with mxlinux XBMC. The kr60 remote will not work. The kr32 remote will work. Reading on the forum it seems as though I have to change the remote.conf file in xbmc. I have tried a different file but it didn't do anything. Can anyone give me the KR60 remote.conf file please.

That is because they are 2 different remote codes.

You can try this, one of our customers made this remote.config file for linux

The how to file in there will describe how to c/p it. He also made changes to certain buttons for better use. However he could not get the power button to work, was only able to make the #4 power on/off the box.

remote config kr 60.zip