Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kota

Pc does not recognize HD Cap X-II

Pc does not recognize HD Cap X-II

I just bought a HD Cap X2 and my pc does not recognize it.
At first thought it was plug'n'play but the OBS did not recognize the capture card.
Tried to install the drivers that I saw on other posts here, but the windows 10 got the error  "The wizard was interrupted before "Driver Install 64bit" could be completely installed". I used the compatibily with Windows 7 but did not work.
The .sys one I tried to apply on device manager but does not work because it got the "error 43".
After power reset the HD Cap X2 and the PC, it does not show on USB list of Device Manager.
Also tried Driver Booster, Windows Update and Driver Easy with no success.

What should I do?
Thanks in advance.

1.PNG

Please try another driver below, but you need to install it manually.  

Instructions:

Extract the files somewhere (you need to know where they are)

https://mega.nz/#!fvg2HSiS!priDXnkgDzf8wTjECIaPW3OYwMUHdBNT5bKSkFLkXMk

Right click "Computer" > Manage > Device Manager > Find your device under "sound video and game controllers" > Right click > Update  Driver > Manually search in your computer > Locate the folder > Install Driver > Restart your Computer

3 hours ago, Adit said:

I have to follow all of this steps, but it's still didn't work. please give the another solution

Is there any error message displaying? Which step did you get stuck?

On 3/8/2019 at 11:25 PM, Adit said:

when I tried this driver https://mega.nz/#!KuhHBZgL!WpBz3zvS4V1GTnOf6AgKZDbF66Gx72oNrHsh_eRTpfY    its was interrupted.

when I tried this driver https://mega.nz/#!fvg2HSiS!priDXnkgDzf8wTjECIaPW3OYwMUHdBNT5bKSkFLkXMk with your step still didn't work and the obs cant detect the device

Is your computer 32 bit or 64bit? Is the port of your video source player CVBS or HDMI?

On 3/13/2019 at 8:54 PM, Adit said:

my computer 64bit. I use HDMI source for input and microusb for output to computer.

Micro Usb is used for connecting Microphone. It is not designed for connecting receiving devices.

On 3/13/2019 at 8:54 PM, Adit said:

my computer 64bit. I use HDMI source for input and microusb for output to computer.

There is a usb port which can be used for connecting HD Cap X-2 and computer

Now i tried to record using mygica HD-XII to my flashdisk. but it was doesn't work.  is I need software in my flashdisk?

On 4/9/2019 at 1:49 PM, Adit said:

Now i tried to record using mygica HD-XII to my flashdisk. but it was doesn't work.  is I need software in my flashdisk?

No, you don't need the software for flashdisk. Just simply plug it into the usb port of HD Cap X -2.

On 4/12/2019 at 12:25 PM, zxl said:

No, you don't need the software for flashdisk. Just simply plug it into the usb port of HD Cap X -2.

I have the same problem. Flash drive is inserted, but it does not record. WTF?

On 8/31/2019 at 5:00 PM, Soheil said:

OBS can’t find my Mygica had cap x II

Mygica can’t record my voice 

what should  I do?

You need to connect the microphone