Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dweglo

1Channel on ATV520E, no seasons found

I have two Mygica boxes, the ATV520E and the ATV380, the ATV380 got the 1Channel update allowing "seasons not found" issue to be fixed over a week ago, seemed to be automatic.

The ATV520E does not respond to the forced update however after several attempts, including reinstalling Kodi and 1Channel via the maintenance tool and the Config wizard. My ATV520E is running Android 4.2.2 and XBMC13.2 (stable version), and ran fine until about 2 weeks ago. The 4.2.2 Android upgrade was done two days ago, hoped that would help fix this issue, but it doesn't.

I have viewed a number of suggested fixes online that don't work at all on the ATV520, in particular enabling the TKNorris repo update 1.0.1zip, enabling 2.5.55 code for 1channel.

This does not fix the ATV520E unit. Any solutions for this??

I also see on the TK Norris site that 1channel 2.5.56 is now released a few days ago.

Please try asking this question on the forum that supports 1channel.

As we do not support 1channel on our forum.

Can you please advise how to put 1channel on atv380 as the fusion is not showing any repo's on pre installed xbmc.

Thank you.

Can you please advise how to put 1channel on atv380 as the fusion is not showing any repo's on pre installed xbmc.

Thank you.

Please try asking this question on the forum that supports 1channel.

As we do not support 1channel on our forum.