Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schalk

Mygica 1960 lates firmware update 7.1

Mygica 1960 lates firmware update 7.1

Good day all 

i followed the steps 1 by 1 and still the update did not work at the end of the update it shows an android on he’s back lol stating error 

Now my box is a but loopy

is there anything els i should download other than the zip file 

thanks for the help

Please can someone send me the Android 7 update.

I am still stuck on Android 6.

Mygica support for this device has been dissapointing considering the great specs such great brand potential squandered due to poor support.

Found the reset button is hidden deep inside of the AV port.

Used a toothpick to keep the button held in while powering up to boot into the new firmware on the Micro SD card.

Just to clarify.

The ATV1960 user manual shows the reset button to be between the MicroSD Slot and the HDMI Port.

On my unit, this is where the audio cable port for the 3,5mm stereo audio jack cable is located.

No reset button there.

After many attempts and trying all sorts of methods I found the reset button is actually hidden deep inside of the AV /  3,5mm stereo audio port.

Used a toothpick to keep the button held in while powering up to boot into the new firmware on the Micro SD card.

The little push button goes in by about 1mm.

On 9/23/2019 at 9:22 AM, XPLEGACY said:

Just to clarify.

The ATV1960 user manual shows the reset button to be between the MicroSD Slot and the HDMI Port.

On my unit, this is where the audio cable port for the 3,5mm stereo audio jack cable is located.

No reset button there.

After many attempts and trying all sorts of methods I found the reset button is actually hidden deep inside of the AV /  3,5mm stereo audio port.

The little push button goes in by about 1mm.

Hi there. I'm still with the android 6.0.1 and want to update to this one (7.1). The question is, after the update process i'll loss all the apps in the ATV1960 and got to manually download it all again? Thanks in advance!

Hi

I see a number of posts describing the reset "button" on the ATV1960.

I have located the AV socket but cannot find any switch mechanism inside the slot.

Can anyone provide more info please?