Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gareth De Kock

495max Netflix update?

495max Netflix update?

So... Another year is almost finished. 

Any news on the Netflix install for the 495max or should I just donate the box to the resident bag scratcher? 

Recently installed Fibre at home and canceled dstv. 

To be honest, I'm very disappointed that mygica aren't concerned about this issue... 

They haven't responded to a single message regarding this and the Android update... I actually recommended the player to two friends a few months ago  sigh

I also have a 495Max and I have issues on Netflix, showmax and Dstv now apps.  Netflix the picture stands still and the audio keeps going, showmax can play a series but not a movie and Dstv doesn't allow you to go onto live TV. Even the remote keeps unpairing all the time.  😕😕😕😕😕😕 I also recommended this product to people but later retracted it. And the look and feel is amazing, if only this device worked. 

Just set up my ATV495MAX and am astounded that Netflix and Amazon Prime aren't in the device's Google Play Store.  They simply aren't available to download.  No response from tech support... How can they sell a TV box that won't stream the two most popular services?!