Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lohan

1 hour ago, Lohan said:

my box 495max freezes at starting

Mine too. About a hour ago. Nothing helps. Attempted to reboot numerous times. It boots, but it seems as soon as it connects to the internet, it freezes...

I sent an e-mail to Syntec this morning. They are the distributors in South Africa. The senior technician replied with this:

If the unit stucks on the loading screen the firmware is corrupted we will need to reflash the unit for you.

I sent an e-mail back to him asking what a REFLASH means...

11 minutes ago, Harold Brand said:

Which service provider do you guys use. Telkom here

Telkom. But it doesnt seem to be a Telkom problem. Syntec says it is a firmware corruption error after automatic update and need to be reloaded by them.

Hi guys. 

Any idea on how to resolve or when elite will be resolved. This kind of the worst time given the Corona Lockdown. 

Try This:

Disable Chromecast and uninstall Chromecast updates.

Go to Settings - Apps - Chromecast

Click on Force stop, Disable, Uninstall updates.

If you experience a problem opening settings, then restart your box with internet disconnected

Mine exactly the same but when i disconnect the wifi it works then i can use the remote. It is as if something big is downloading and cause to freeze it

Thanks  @Rakker , did try without network as well. Stuck on ANDROIDTV, think i messed something up in the root menu and now totally messed up