Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Groennie

Mygica 495max not working

From today both my mygica 495 max isn’t working. It freezes after every restart. I have done a factory reset and everything then loads again. By not installing anything and keeping as is, when just doing google update then everything freezes again and you can’t work/ watch anything. Pulling the power plug is the only way to restart and once in, it freezes again. So when restarting the factory reset then you can do anything again. But i cant do this the whole time. And i cant be watch anything. 

who else has this problem? Mygica support what do you suggest?

45 minutes ago, Groennie said:

From today both my mygica 495 max isn’t working. It freezes after every restart. I have done a factory reset and everything then loads again. By not installing anything and keeping as is, when just doing google update then everything freezes again and you can’t work/ watch anything. Pulling the power plug is the only way to restart and once in, it freezes again. So when restarting the factory reset then you can do anything again. But i cant do this the whole time. And i cant be watch anything. 

who else has this problem? Mygica support what do you suggest?

See other threads on the forum today. Seems the problem is with the Chromecast Auto Update. Force stop on Chromecast and disable the auto update. Those who did this after a reset today are streaming again...

Hello, can anyone help or offer up suggestions?

Absolutely the same issue with Mygica 495max, it's not responding to anything. It froze last night, so I disconnected everything. After it restarted, it's still frozen and non responsive. I even checked the batteries on the remote and they were fine so it's definitely the unit itself.

I am still under warranty so what do I do?

Please help as I have two seniors at home and they are lost without TV, especially the news during these unprecedented times.

Thank you,

Nancy