Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HoGi

Bricked - Red Power Light On

Bricked - Red Power Light On

Hello, I applied the wrong firmware upgrade to my 495pro HDR (I used a 495pro upgrade by accident). Now when I turn on the box all I get is the Power Light (showing Red) nothing else.. No video, etc.. can this be fixed?

I got the same symptom, but I used the correct firmware.  Doesn't look like there is going to be any help here, MyGica has abandon their product line !

For reference if someone else got the same symptom.  You can revive your ATV 495PRO HDR or AT V 495X HDR with another custom ROM,  you can never go back to the stock MyGica Android 6.0.1 or 7.1.2 ROM since MyGica never released an AML version of the firmware for both these boxes.

I recommend using Aidan's Custom ATV ROMs which will turn your MyGica box into an Android TV box.

These are the two ROMs I experimented with and are a good match for both the ATV 495PRO HDR or AT V 495X HDR.  You will not have function of the IR features of the stock remote,  but every thing else with the air mouse part.

Android 7.1.2:  [v7.5] (UNIVERSAL) Aidan's ROM [S905X] 1GB 2GB+.img

Android 9.0   :   [v8] Aidan's ROM [S905X] [ATV 9] (Ampak APxxxx Multi Wi-Fi).img