kreesannaicker@gmail.com

Showmax Keeps loading

On 6/4/2020 at 1:47 PM, kreesannaicker@gmail.com said:

Showmax Keeps loading

Hi, Is anyone else having issues on the ATV495Max, I have just gotten one about 2 days ago, However I use showmax, I can browse through it perfectly, However when I try to play a movie it displays the loading icon and then nothing after

Don't expect much help from the support on here, they don't seem to know much. The Showmax app is not properly supported on this unit, its very frustrating when you can't watch the movie you want for a service that you have paid for on a machine that is not properly supported.

The workaround, Load Showmax into KODI, it works as intended from the KODI base.

Mygica Support, you need to up your game, this is not the 1st time that people have asked about this and I was about to bin this unit and buy something more reliable before I stumbled upon this. I have said this before and I'll say it again, this is my 2nd and my last machine that I will own from Mygica.

Hi. Yes, I am having the issue with Showmax just loading but not playing directly from the unit. My sister  as well as a friend of mine have the same issue with their units,

We get around this by choosing a Showmax movie on my wife's phone and then it plays on the tv.

MyGica support, is there a way to fix this problem of loading loading loading?

Kind regards