Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Android17

Firmware Assistance needed

Firmware Assistance needed

So to cut a very long story short shomax started with a message stating it requires wide vine in order to play. I read up that the new update 7.1 brings back support for showax. in my haist i downloaded the firmware form mygicas download page and proceeded to load on to SD drive. Plugged it in the media box and turned on and held the power button as instructed. Lights began to blink back and forth from red to blue all looks good so far,   the we had an unexpected power outage during update. Now the box just has a red light. nothing starts up. iv tried to use USB burning tool to write the firmware onto the box but every time i load firmware to the burning tool it gives me A ' Parse Burning image fail ' , when unticking the check img tab then importing the firmware i get a ' Create workflow xml file failed ' .  im at a loss as my box is now useless. is there any tech gurus that can assist with the correct firmware or the correct steps.

Capture 2.PNG

Capture1.PNG

send me a mail have firmware for u android 9 google certified show max dstv now working infra red remote not working at the moment 

rodmod.ink@gmail.com

TO ANYBODY THAT CAN HELP ME! CAN HAVE SUPPORT FROM MYGICA. TRIED ALL WAYS POSSIBLE!
I have bought a MyGica 
iGrabber USB Video Capture for MAC. I can't install the software due to compatibility with my OS Version (Software for Mac OS Big Sur V11.4 (20F71)). Is there any update, hack, suggestion or any other way to be able to use it?

Daniel Costa

55 31 991571313 (Whatsapp)