Mygica 495x

Mygics 495x
MyGica 495x  I downloaded the new softwear .it worked  for like 2 days now iam sitting with a problem that I cant even rest the mygica .I read up on what the new softwear is doing to the 495x .freezes. when the logo shows mygica.now my question 

Is I'f a person dose not know how reinstall  it with USB is there not a link I can just download  so I can  go  back to the way  mygica was working . I really  dont know what to do .for me I waisted  1000 rand with in south Africa  that alot of money now mygica 495x dose  not work .e mail me markpta1212@gmail.com or cell .0761817788 thank  you. 

Mygics 495x
MyGica 495x  I downloaded the new softwear .it worked  for like 2 days now iam sitting with a problem that I cant even rest the mygica .I read up on what the new softwear is doing to the 495x .freezes. when the logo shows mygica.now my question 

Is I'f a person dose not know how reinstall  it with USB is there not a link I can just download  so I can  go  back to the way  mygica was working . I really  dont know what to do .for me I waisted  1000 rand with in south Africa  that alot of money now mygica 495x dose  not work .e mail me markpta1212@gmail.com or cell .0761817788 thank  you. 

16000677130609115080558302507437.jpg