Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

asdjkl123

AirPlay dose not work with IOS 7.1

Hi I just bought ATV1200 , air play dose not work on my both iPhones I have iOS 7.1 on both. One phone airplay will transfer audio what no picture, 2nd one picture will display no audio. I even download and install airplay app from mygica website but same result.

What I have to do to make it work.

Please help because that was one of the main reason to buy the box

Hi I just bought ATV1200 , air play dose not work on my both iPhones I have iOS 7.1 on both. One phone airplay will transfer audio what no picture, 2nd one picture will display no audio. I even download and install airplay app from mygica website but same result.

What I have to do to make it work.

Please help because that was one of the main reason to buy the box

Hi

Try restarting your router, we had a similar problem with an Iphone as well, just restarted the router and it worked.....

AirPlay is buggy on IOS 7.1 on iPhones (every time a text message comes in it cuts off).

And it doesn't work at all on OSX (on Macbook laptops), using that Airplay app you supplied here in the forum.

Any updates on that app or fixes since the last time you posted it?

AirPlay is buggy on IOS 7.1 on iPhones (every time a text message comes in it cuts off).

And it doesn't work at all on OSX (on Macbook laptops), using that Airplay app you supplied here in the forum.

Any updates on that app or fixes since the last time you posted it?

Hi

Soon we will be releasing an update to Android 4.2 which has a newer version of Airplay pre installed. However it currently only supports Music and Pictures for Airplay, video does not work at this time. We will be releasing this, this week.

AMlogic, the company which makes the processor chipset for this model, has told us they are working on fixing Airplay for IOS devices, ever since IOS 7 and 7.1 came out, there has been a lot of problems with Airplay for not just Mygica products, but a lot of other similar products.

We are not sure the time frame right now for when this Airplay fix for video will be available, but we suggest to keep checking the forums for an update.

where will this be released, which section of the forums?

is there a single section where we can check for all these downloadable updates? because checking in all the posts in all the forums is impossible.

where will this be released, which section of the forums?

is there a single section where we can check for all these downloadable updates? because checking in all the posts in all the forums is impossible.

Will be released here. And will be at the top of the page.

viewforum.php?f=41

That is the downloads section for the ATV 1200,

The issue is that the problem is not just with iOS but with regular OSX - Airplay doesn't work at all on OSX (any Macbook laptop).

So there's something bigger in play than just incompatibility with iOS 7, since OSX 10.9.2 doesn't pick it up at all... at all.

The issue is that the problem is not just with iOS but with regular OSX - Airplay doesn't work at all on OSX (any Macbook laptop).

So there's something bigger in play than just incompatibility with iOS 7, since OSX 10.9.2 doesn't pick it up at all... at all.

We are just supporting Airplay for IOS Devices.

For MAC OSX, just use it as a DLNA device, so you can access all of your Music, Photos and Videos using your Android box and accessing your Mac OSX device. I use this all the time for my Windows Laptop.

DLNA device? How would you do that?

And the beauty of Airplay is that I can share whatever is on my screen on Macbook with the device (hence why Apple TV was quite nifty).

Can this not be done on Android?

Hi

Screen mirroring cannot be done with Apple to Android, this can only be done on Apple to Apple products, hence the reason why it works on Apple TV.

In our 4,2 update, Miracasting will be available, which is similar to Screen Mirroring for Apple devices, however Miracast will only work on Android and Blackberry devices.

We will have much better DLNA media center software being released with our upgrade to 4.2, once this is released, I will have a How To Video on how to do this posted as well.

Mirroring via Airplay works with the following app available on Google Play store. I have tried it and it works well:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... airplaydmr

There is a free version that I have not tried.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .airplayer

Yes this does work great, I have tried the PRO version myself. This is the best Air Play/DLNA Solution I have seen so far, which also adds great working features for PC and MAC OSX users, and the only solution I have seen which allows IOS devices to screen mirror to Android devices.

We are in talks with Waxrain right now on getting the Pro version available for all our models, with no cost to the end user.

The free version works as well, just missing the PC Features, and no screen mirroring from IOS devices. However it has pop up ads on your TV screen while using it, which can be annoying.

Sweet. Let us know if you negotiate that deal with the developer.

Working on having it done asap.

Hi Justin,

Can you please tell me if the Airplay issue has been fixed as of today ? I am using an I phone 6 running IOS 8.1.3 and cannot seem to get it to work properly with my ATV 1200.

Sometimes freezes when trying to use Airplay / sometimes only gives me option to stream audio but not video / sometimes does not give me an option to airplay at all.

Is this problem only with the ATC 1200 ? Has it been fixed ? Will i face this problem if i buy the latest Model Quad Core Android TV Box ATV1800E ?

Please let me know as this was the sole reason for me purchasing the Android Box.

Hi Justin,

Can you please tell me if the Airplay issue has been fixed as of today ? I am using an I phone 6 running IOS 8.1.3 and cannot seem to get it to work properly with my ATV 1200.

Sometimes freezes when trying to use Airplay / sometimes only gives me option to stream audio but not video / sometimes does not give me an option to airplay at all.

Is this problem only with the ATC 1200 ? Has it been fixed ? Will i face this problem if i buy the latest Model Quad Core Android TV Box ATV1800E ?

Please let me know as this was the sole reason for me purchasing the Android Box.

We currently use this for Air Play

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .airplayer

There version of Airpin Pro supports Air Play though for IOS 8 devices, its just $4.50 to buy it though.

On both Dual Cores and Quads

But they have not updated it yet for IOS 8

Which is why we are moving to a new solution on our Quad Cores for Air Play and Mirroring on IOS Devices. Hope to release it within the next month.