Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

makpak

Atv 585 firmware.

Thanks Justin, but could you respond to my previous post....

"Is there a magic way I can get into Recovery mode in order to do a wipe to original factory defaults?" when you have no user interface.?

Thanks Justin, but could you respond to my previous post....

"Is there a magic way I can get into Recovery mode in order to do a wipe to original factory defaults?" when you have no user interface.?

Reset button on the bottom of the unit

Using a toothpick or small needle, you can push the reset button in for 15-20 seconds once you plugged in the power cable. It will boot into recovery mode.

Justin, I'm sure it must be frustrating waiting for your engineers to drop the update for distribution. Imagine how frustrating it is as a user to be told repeatedly of an expected delivery date of an update. An update that is sorely needed to provide functionality that should already be there, and then not to see the update.

You stated that you expected to post an update at the end of last week, the latest you've indicated is at the end of the month. I certainly hope that you can make that date, I'm just about to return my 585 and won't wait much longer.

Al

Agreed

Thanks for the new firmware. Loving this device. Looking forward to future updates. It 's better to put out comprehensive updates but please stick to ETA or state it will be ready when its done as saying next week just puts you under pressure. :mrgreen:

Justin, I'm sure it must be frustrating waiting for your engineers to drop the update for distribution. Imagine how frustrating it is as a user to be told repeatedly of an expected delivery date of an update. An update that is sorely needed to provide functionality that should already be there, and then not to see the update.

You stated that you expected to post an update at the end of last week, the latest you've indicated is at the end of the month. I certainly hope that you can make that date, I'm just about to return my 585 and won't wait much longer.

Al

I made the end of the month to post the firmware. Was posted on March 31st.

Sorry about the delay, we are moving back to OTA updates I believe, but will still offer manual downloads