Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kfgp

1800e, no bluetooth model question

Hey community and admin!

Question regarding purchasing a new mini remote with keyboard etc for mygica 1800e. This is the first gen model without bluetooth however, so am seeking advice before I go off and buy something from Hong Kong that may or may not function with my unit.

What are my options? Would a usb or wireless work? Any bluetooth dongles that would work?

Just inquiring as I would like to upgrade the remote soon.

thanks in advance.

KP

Mygica and Am logic do not care about your first generation Mygica 100 that does not have Bluetooth capabilities. Why? Because this old box is nearly a year old now. It is outdated. You are required to buy a second generation 1800e, or their new 1900.

The original 1800e came out in May 2014. It was superceded by the second generation 1800e six month's later. That second generation has Bluetooth capabilities. Amlogic is too lazy, and don't care, or don't know how to put out a firmware version to make your original Mygica 1800 accept new firmware enabling something as simple as Bluetooth.

However, they are working diligently on new models, so you can throw more money their way. The problem seems, they cannot finish developing the products they have.

Simply put, no one cares about your lack of Bluetooth capabilities, just buy a new box!

Umm ok. So anyone else with a semi useful reply would be helpful. Wondering about other remotes..not someone's historical rant about mygica products.

Thanks for the help no help.