Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

brontecreek

general issues

1. turning off via remote is not very responsive. sometimes it turns off, sometimes it does not

2. installing apps from the playstore - i no longer able to go directly to the app store and click INSTALL. As soon as I do that i am thrown back to the main page of the launcher. I had to reset the device to be able to click INSTALL on the playstore. After a while i lost that ability again.

3. no 4K support for youtube

4. frizzing - when using the launcher the device frizzes and i am not able to switch between tiles. this is extremely annoying.

5. what is 4k -stnd in screen options? I tried 4K 30 Mhz and it works.

6. in general the device feels slow, as though there is something that's keeping it from being as fast it can actually be

7. need full google certification for all apps to work

8. skype - can not use a camera via USB. camera is recognized and it works until the moment the other side picks up the line. after that they can not see or hear me.

9. games - no game support from the play store

I just downgraded to the 1800e software and it solved a lot of the issues and also the mag emulator works good.

I find there is not a lot of apps that support lollipop

I just downgraded to the 1800e software and it solved a lot of the issues and also the mag emulator works good.

I find there is not a lot of apps that support lollipop

when are we getting fixes?

viewtopic.php?f=149&t=3357

You will lose your existing kodi 14.2 but once 1800e software installed u can install kodi 15.2 from the google store

to reflash the software put file on a micro sd card and then with the power unplugged push the reset button on back. while still having button pushed in, plug the power back in and wait till the box reboots a screen will come up and asking about reinstalling firmware I think it was number 2 or 3 on the list and select the sd card and firmware file and let it install. it will reboot and u will have kitkat on your box. then reinstall all your addons in kodi

Just upgraded to the new firmware..

I have problems copying items to a USB stick...does anyone have this issue?

I can copy to the 1900ac but not back to USB. tried 3 different usb sticks.

Any suggestions anyone?

Do not need unzip,copy the file into external storage and connect to the device,run Upgrade app,select local update option and find the file to upgrade.If no files found, please press menu button on remote control for 8 times continued, it will search all files again.