Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bman

Mouse compatibility

Recently purchased the 1900ac model and have not been able to connect a single mouse "3 in total" . Is this box not capable of doing so other then the crappy air mouse that it comes with.

Recently purchased the 1900ac model and have not been able to connect a single mouse "3 in total" . Is this box not capable of doing so other then the crappy air mouse that it comes with.

You're not the only one. I've had issues with few mice while I was setting up the box at my desk. Finally got an old crappy wired one that worked.

I also have a 582 and a 1800 and they both took all the mice I threw at them.

Well now I have tried 3 wireless and 2 corded mice, none have worked. What I have also noticed is that when another mouse is plugged in it has disabled the air mouse button. But still no mouse usage with this box. :evil:

Also what type of corded mouse did you get to work on it :?:

The small Targus Laptop/travel Mouse AMU80US is working.

When I mentioned mice compatibility problems to Justin, he replied having trying a few and didn't experience any issues.

Well now I have tried 3 wireless and 2 corded mice, none have worked. What I have also noticed is that when another mouse is plugged in it has disabled the air mouse button. But still no mouse usage with this box. :evil:

Also what type of corded mouse did you get to work on it :?:

I found a mouse that worked, ended up getting a Microsoft micro to work. But nothing Logitech or razer corded or wireless would work.

I purchased a cheap wireless Logitech Mouse model M325 and it works fine. i also use a Logitech Harmony remote which also works well after programming online. i have not tried a wireless keyboard. I find the mouse is helpful to scroll using the wheel where there are no scroll bars (In VLC for example). I have not tried a keyboard because I don't have one sitting around.

Interestingly, the Logitech Harmony has not trouble powering off the device whereas I often have trouble with the remote which sometimes prompts me to reboot the unit.