Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sierra5

Screen size and placement Netflix

Hi All

I seem to be having an issue with my new ATV582, when the box goes into stand by or off mode (not sure to be honest, MBOX logo appears on start) After that logo appears and the box boots up everything works fine but the picture on Netflix is unusable due to incorrect size and placement of the picture. The only way to correct the picture in Netflix is to unplug the box. Anyone else having this issue or know of a fix?

Thanks

Yes I had this issue as well.

I went into my video settings(on the android side not XBMC) and changed the resolution from 720p to 1080p.

Once I did that it fixed the video in Netflix. I haven't seen the problem since doing that.

Hey all

Appreciate the help and great response, I was coming here to post my findings after some testing. I set the HDMI auto detect off and picked 720p which corrected the video right away. I have not had the problem yet so I think this is the fix.

Thanks again for all the help guys! :D

I am having a problem with pic size on my quad core mygica 1800.Is there any info or help on how to adjust the size.I have a 55 inch Sony bravia 4k 3d hd smart tv.Any help would be great. Thanx