Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tstecyk

MY GICA ATV1200

I bought one of these boxes and I've used it maybe a handful of times. Recently I turned it on to watch TV and nothing shows up on my screen.... Can anyone help me???

I bought one of these boxes and I've used it maybe a handful of times. Recently I turned it on to watch TV and nothing shows up on my screen.... Can anyone help me???

When you last turned off the box, was XBMC open before you turned off the box? If so, then just unplug the power from the box and plug it back in, this should reboot the box and bring you into the main menu.

If this still does not work, when the power is plugged into the box, let me know if you have a Red or Green light on the front of your box?

Justin

Thanks so much for the reply...I cannot remember if XBMC was open or not. I have tried doing the power thing and that hasn't worked.. The light is green when the box is on and red when it is off.???

The guy I bought it from just assumed I knew what I was doing and now avoids me like the plague...

Justin

Thanks so much for the reply...I cannot remember if XBMC was open or not. I have tried doing the power thing and that hasn't worked.. The light is green when the box is on and red when it is off.???

The guy I bought it from just assumed I knew what I was doing and now avoids me like the plague...

Just need to clarify your post, when you unplug the power and plug it back in, do you get any picture on your TV, or is it just a black screen?

If you get picture, there should be a Mygica logo that comes up first, then while the box is booting up you will see an android logo, and afterwards will take you into the main menu.

Let me know

Thanks

I am only getting a black screen.

Sounds like you will have to get your unit covered under warranty.

Let me know where you purchased it from so I can help arrange warranty for you.

Hey I purchased it from a guy who sells them on kijiji....what info do u need?

I tried using the blue cable as well and still nothing

Hey I purchased it from a guy who sells them on kijiji....what info do u need?

I tried using the blue cable as well and still nothing

Please call us at 1-855-694-4228

Someone will help you in regards to getting your unit covered under waranty.

Thanks