Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pinto

So many with the Issues.. no fix or feedback

I bought this box based on reviews and am sadly disappointed with the support.. reading the forums I see many folks looking for help with zero replies. I'm no expert with these devices but hours spent troubleshooting with no help is a bit frustrating.

Time to box this 1800 up and move on I'm thinking. I do see Justin trying his best.. but the mother corp seems to care less

I feel the same way. I love the box and concept but it needs to work way better and we need some kind of support. I have to click on so many links before I can get one that plays. It takes forever just to finally get down to watching something.

I disagree, although i'm pissed about the tiny/crappy remote (KR40) that they supply with the 1800e and issues w/Magtv, Mygica does put out a quality product. Once XBMC/KODI is set up , you're good to go and very fast, some movie/TV apps are better than others and the same goes for the links within these apps. Overall i have been very happy with their product & support. Had a recent warranty issue that was taken care of (replaced unit) very quickly.

I feel the same way. I love the box and concept but it needs to work way better and we need some kind of support. I have to click on so many links before I can get one that plays. It takes forever just to finally get down to watching something.

Dead links are just a side effect of m3u's... it's gonna happen. That I can live with as it's not my primary source of viewing TV/Movies

I feel the same way. I bought two Mygica 1800e boxes, more than one month now, based on fact that i could use them on their RCA video connections, and i'm still waiting to fix them because of the images in black and white parading(scrolling) on the screen. Have issues with the video connections, even on 480i. Badly disappointed with the support. This kind of problem, suppose to be in the FAQ. I am not yet allowed to post, so how can i get support ? So many hours spent troubleshooting with no help is a bit frustrating. Please, need some help.

Apparently, you need 5 posts in order to get an email reply. Ridiculous! I rely on youtube to get some answers. But I can't find the answer to why I don't have PROGRAMS or MUSIC on where it says TV VIDEOS SYSTEM. I have Mygica ATV582. I'm trying to update KODI with 14.2 and I follow till it says go to PROGRAMS, which I don't have or can't see anywhere.

Apparently, you need 5 posts in order to get an email reply. Ridiculous! I rely on youtube to get some answers. But I can't find the answer to why I don't have PROGRAMS or MUSIC on where it says TV VIDEOS SYSTEM. I have Mygica ATV582. I'm trying to update KODI with 14.2 and I follow till it says go to PROGRAMS, which I don't have or can't see anywhere.

I would suggest you uninstall Kodi total, and then reinstalling it from Mygica Store, 14.1 which is part of mygica, if you do want to download official release from Kodi.tv you can process that too it should work like charm,

but to help you out, you do need to uninstall kodi from your box and then reboot and then reinstall it

To the many that have issues, my very first suggestion is to NOT even get any android box. Please subscribed to Cable TV, Satellite, etc.

Android boxes, etc are Work in Progress. Fixes are on going, constant updates, etc etc. This is a FACT of life.

There are lots of addons, etc that requires effort. You need to READ the forum, whether here or other places to make things work. Things just do not work by themselves. There are reasons why or there are things you must do to make it work. If you are not one who like this kind of effort, Android boxes are not for you....seriously!!!!! And just because it does not work for you, it is a bad product or there is anything wrong with the box. IT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE CLUELESS.

Mygica is probably one of the best out there in terms of support. How many boxes out there even have a website or constant software updates, answer questions, etc etc. If you enjoy tweaks, making things work, enjoy learning,...welcome to mygica...where we get help, when we ask.

thank you for your input, but we do our best so that way no one have problems, even with cable companies and satellite companies they have software updates and also problems hand on hand...

there will be bumpy road ahead with any provider, now as much as it goes for Kodi Add-ons, if its official i am sure its fixed quickly but if its 3rd party add-on we can not support them ...

I agree with this as well, you guys are right. I have almost used and analyzed every single box from Mygica.

Atv1200/

1800/

310B/

310M/

510B/

510X

and yes they are quite difficult to be fixed, or rooted, or updated. The other problem I am still facing is finding them, everywhere i buy, they direct to me like the company doesn't produce anymore, this means either the company is failing or the selling is failing. Anyway guys, if you need help for the above mentioned tv boxes, either rooting, or bricked. Please contact me, I am also open to do that for you if you live in europe you can send them on my adress for me to fix them.

Regards,

Clueless? Getting personal now are we? I can assure you I am not clueless, can you write code? My issue is that it's an android box, that is rooted and it can't even connect to the Google play store... that's my main issue. As far as loading m3u's for live TV or getting logo's or installing add ons, setting it up thru a vpn or DNS service... that's pretty simple stuff even if you've never done it before.

As long as I can find the .apk I can get an app on the box but you shouldn't have to do it that way.

To the many that have issues, my very first suggestion is to NOT even get any android box. Please subscribed to Cable TV, Satellite, etc.

Android boxes, etc are Work in Progress. Fixes are on going, constant updates, etc etc. This is a FACT of life.

There are lots of addons, etc that requires effort. You need to READ the forum, whether here or other places to make things work. Things just do not work by themselves. There are reasons why or there are things you must do to make it work. If you are not one who like this kind of effort, Android boxes are not for you....seriously!!!!! And just because it does not work for you, it is a bad product or there is anything wrong with the box. IT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE CLUELESS.

Mygica is probably one of the best out there in terms of support. How many boxes out there even have a website or constant software updates, answer questions, etc etc. If you enjoy tweaks, making things work, enjoy learning,...welcome to mygica...where we get help, when we ask.

LOL...you are a pretty funny guy. But lets be honest. There are many clueless coders around!!

FACT....you must have a google account to use the play store.

FACT...there are many reasons why apps are not included because of licensing or legal issues. and No answers will ever be given or written by any moderators.

FACT... android boxes are a constant updates, fixes..whether it is the addons, firmwares, etc. I have seen people complaining bad videos, netflix not working, etc etc. But they never check for updates. MX player has been updated, and so were netflix. If they had done that.....they would not have those issues.

If you are one who like to be spoon fed, quit.....dont even bother!!!! just Go AWAY. No boxes will be good for you.

I have said it before, MYGICA, is one of the best out there in terms of support. Appreciate them for who they are. Whatever they can do for us, they will. But we must also do our part, by updating our apps, etc to make it a better box.

Clueless? Getting personal now are we? I can assure you I am not clueless, can you write code? My issue is that it's an android box, that is rooted and it can't even connect to the Google play store... that's my main issue. As far as loading m3u's for live TV or getting logo's or installing add ons, setting it up thru a vpn or DNS service... that's pretty simple stuff even if you've never done it before.

As long as I can find the .apk I can get an app on the box but you shouldn't have to do it that way.

Oh, I need a Google account.. really? Duh

Apps need updates? Duh

My Netflix works fine, the box is connected to my NAS, the m3u's work fine for iptv, the Mobdro app has been sideloaded and there is loads of TV from that..

Trust me, I've invested time in this box as all my devices are Android.. phones, tablets and most are Nexus and rooted so I can "play" My main issue is the box will not take a flash and I was looking for some ideas.. if you consider that being spoon fed I have no idea how to reply

LOL...you are a pretty funny guy. But lets be honest. There are many clueless coders around!!

FACT...there are many reasons why apps are not included because of licensing or legal issues. and No answers will ever be given or written by any moderators.

FACT... android boxes are a constant updates, fixes..whether it is the addons, firmwares, etc. I have seen people complaining bad videos, netflix not working, etc etc. But they never check for updates. MX player has been updated, and so were netflix. If they had done that.....they would not have those issues.

If you are one who like to be spoon fed, quit.....dont even bother!!!! just Go AWAY. No boxes will be good for you.

I have said it before, MYGICA, is one of the best out there in terms of support. Appreciate them for who they are. Whatever they can do for us, they will. But we must also do our part, by updating our apps, etc to make it a better box.

FACT....This post was so funny that couldn't resist replying.

FACT....Various basic fundamental functions of the 1800 do not work. Google PlayStore should be the least of anyone's worries....

FACT....Drinking the MyGica Kool-Aid has made you (piggy99) blind if you think MyGica is one of the best out there in terms of support.

FACT....There has been 3 updates in the last year. If you think that is constant, keep drinking.

One last true FACT for you: If MyGica actually put out constant updates to their box to fix the most basic of issues, there wouldn't be 90% of these complaints.

So get your FACTS straight because it sounds way too much like you're a MyGica rep. Try and actually read some of the many problems that forum posters are writing about instead of just grouping everyone in the clueless category. I'm sure no Satellite/Cable box would even get past testing if they had 1/4 of these issues.

In the meantime, feel free to reply and keep trying to convince people that this box is awesome. You have nowhere else to go but up.

This post is very upsetting, that people likes to get presonal, don't matter our own team or regular customer,

1. Keep in mind, this is world wide and be respectful to each other

2. You do not like our product there are many many other companies out there that could help you out the way you want, if we are not getting that far in your mind

3. We are monitoring your posts, if we do see more of this type of talk you can banned yourself and your IP

Thank you again for feed back, we will observe which parts are important and which parts are just plain stupidity, since your talking about Coders are being stupid, while they are the one spending endless hours making something.