Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bgbuss

Different remote or keyboard?

Hi all

I just bought the ATV520E from Canada Computes and it seems to be working well. The issue I have is the basic remote that came with the device.

Can I buy a better remote / keyboard to navigate the system quicker and easier?

I am looking for the same thing! I have a soundblaster X-Fi remote that I want to use. Does anyone know what code set or standard it works on? I think it should work with Kodi on a PC but how about Android?

I don't want to use the remotes like Kore and Yatse, I prefer the tactile feeling of actual buttons.

Mygica does have a control interface program to turn your phone or tablet into a remote but if is pretty crappy. You can use it like a touch screen though, but there is an I terface button for mouse click, you can't just tap the sçreen while moving around

I am looking for the same thing! I have a soundblaster X-Fi remote that I want to use. Does anyone know what code set or standard it works on? I think it should work with Kodi on a PC but how about Android?

I don't want to use the remotes like Kore and Yatse, I prefer the tactile feeling of actual buttons.

Mygica does have a control interface program to turn your phone or tablet into a remote but if is pretty crappy. You can use it like a touch screen though, but there is an I terface button for mouse click, you can't just tap the sçreen while moving around

Almost any 2.4GHZ USB RF Remote will work on MyGicas.

We have some of our own models, but you can also use other ones as well.