Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hemps

Lights stay on in standby

I have MyGica ATV400

So I was on firmware 4.1.1 I think, beforehand I just pressed power button on remote and the device would go into standby and turn off the Blue led in front and also turn off any usb flash drives attached.

After the latest firmware update which is very slick by the way, the device goes into standby as the screen on TV goes blank BUT led lights stay ON for both the light in front and the USB stick I often attach?

I have MyGica ATV400

So I was on firmware 4.1.1 I think, beforehand I just pressed power button on remote and the device would go into standby and turn off the Blue led in front and also turn off any usb flash drives attached.

After the latest firmware update which is very slick by the way, the device goes into standby as the screen on TV goes blank BUT led lights stay ON for both the light in front and the USB stick I often attach?

Standby mode is just a low power setting for the box, since the box is using only 5 volts, 2 amps, this would not take a lot of power at all, even if left on all the time.

Can you please try the power button on the unit to turn it of and see if you still get same results?