Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nforesir

MyGica 495 pro continuous streaming/cache is full

Hello All

I have purchased 495 pro ......I'm unable to stream continuously....lose audio ....after only a few minutes, bottom right of screen says cache is full.....Thanks

20 hours ago, Nforesir said:

Hello All

I have purchased 495 pro ......I'm unable to stream continuously....lose audio ....after only a few minutes, bottom right of screen says cache is full.....Thanks

Have you tried using the broom icon on the home screen of Android?

This should clear up your memory.

thanks for your reply, yes I have, does not resolve the problem, I'm able to stream Netflix off my smart TV with minimal stopping, perhaps one in every 10 showings.....some people say it's my download speed, have up to 5 mbps but never is that high, usually around 1mbps, others say I should have no problem.....rather not try to fix this by using u-tube solutions, born before colour TV

36 minutes ago, Nforesir said:

thanks for your reply, yes I have, does not resolve the problem, I'm able to stream Netflix off my smart TV with minimal stopping, perhaps one in every 10 showings.....some people say it's my download speed, have up to 5 mbps but never is that high, usually around 1mbps, others say I should have no problem.....rather not try to fix this by using u-tube solutions, born before colour TV

If you are using 5MB download internet, that is way to slow

I would suggest upgrading to 15mb or higher.