Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lynnr

Update for kit kat 4.4 to lollipop 4.1

The update file I used was following.  It took a couple of tries and it wasn't straight forward....but a lot of reading and sorting through different instructions for each circumstance.  It finally worked.  I would describe all the steps but I can't clearly remember them.  Little guy froze at 80%, unplug and re-plug, then a different screen to select 'delete all file', then update from EXT, SD card.  It took a while ... Does any of that make sense?

I found the latest update file in the download section for ATV1900 but not in the ATV1800E area.  Perhaps it should also be placed there. I was also able to install the latest version of Kodi Krypton 17.3 from Google Play. 

On 6/4/2017 at 7:39 PM, lynnr said:

The update file I used was following.  It took a couple of tries and it wasn't straight forward....but a lot of reading and sorting through different instructions for each circumstance.  It finally worked.  I would describe all the steps but I can't clearly remember them.  Little guy froze at 80%, unplug and re-plug, then a different screen to select 'delete all file', then update from EXT, SD card.  It took a while ... Does any of that make sense?

I found the latest update file in the download section for ATV1900 but not in the ATV1800E area.  Perhaps it should also be placed there. I was also able to install the latest version of Kodi Krypton 17.3 from Google Play. 

Thanks for the feedback, we will use it.

However, may I know if you need help with anything else?