Jump to content
Nir

T230c doesn't scan dvb-t2? New driver will help you out!

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, zxl said:

When did this problem happen?  Can you receive DVB-T2 channels before? Did this problem happen recently? You can receive DVB-T2 channels sometimes or you never receive DVB-T2 channels before with T230C?

I'm the same, never received DVB-T2 channels with this device.

The title of the thread saying "Once again,..." is because I'm not the first with this problem to write in this forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Smarg said:

As i already said, this is brand new mygica t230c device i bought from AliExpress.  From the moment i plugged it in, It never received DVB-T2 channels.  It can receive DVB-T channels and they are working OK, but not DVB-T2 channels.

May we do remote control? I have sent the email, please check it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, zxl said:

May we do remote control? I have sent the email, please check it. 

So, very good news...i had remote control session with Angela and engineer, who installed new driver and now I can scan and see DVB-T2 channels on 530Mhz frequency with my t230c device!!

Thank you very much for your support! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Smarg said:

So, very good news...i had remote control session with Angela and engineer, who installed new driver and now I can scan and see DVB-T2 channels on 530Mhz frequency with my t230c device!!

Thank you very much for your support! 

Awesome! Please share the link here @zxl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Smarg said:

this is the driver for Win10 x64 bit

do you have an installer for the driver?

Angela maybe an official link so I could put at the top of the thread?

@zxl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no installer, the driver was copy/pasted to my system. the driver version is 1.35.0811 and seems it was built on 17/04/2018....asked Angela if this going to be official and the answer was yes...

Edited by Smarg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Nir said:

do you have an installer for the driver?

Angela maybe an official link so I could put at the top of the thread?

@zxl

Please download the driver here: https://mega.nz/#!C3ZWUaJK!3ZpyEwEzlC2DVq2i5uyp8ZvpbS3oq4KRSxfu13cROMM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SmargThanks for your cooperation during the remote control process.  

@Nir I don't know why our R&D don't release it. Should any further questions, please write to us again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nir said:

Doesn't work for me. I guess its time to teamviewer whenever you are available

Which software are you trying?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, zxl said:

Which software are you trying?

The one from your link.

Edit: sorry I thought you meant which driver. tried it on HiDTV NextPVT and SmartDVB

where do I paste the folder from the file smarg sent?

C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository

here?

 

Edited by Nir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Nir said:

The one from your link.

Edit: sorry I thought you meant which driver. tried it on HiDTV NextPVT and SmartDVB

Edit2: now on TotalMedia as well

where do I paste the folder from the file smarg sent?

C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository

here?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Smarg said:

no installer, the driver was copy/pasted to my system. the driver version is 1.35.0811 and seems it was built on 17/04/2018....asked Angela if this going to be official and the answer was yes...

where do I paste the files?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nir said:

where do I paste the files?

Unzip the files to your desktop, then go to device manager, find your t230c device  (under sound video and game conrtollers), right click , go to update driver, browse my computer, point it to unzipped driver folder on desktop and let it update the driver...after that rescan 530mhz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Smarg said:

Unzip the files to your desktop, then go to device manager, find your t230c device  (under sound video and game conrtollers), right click , go to update driver, browse my computer, point it to unzipped driver folder on desktop and let it update the driver...after that rescan 530mhz

Haha just did that while you were writing this. Going to rescan soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's working! I guess you need to work on the installer than... 

If you want me to check other versions of the installer for you, please email me @zxl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SOLVED

I can't edit the main post so if you are reading this, until there's a full official solution with a proper installer, here is how to manually install the working driver.

download this: http://mygicasupport.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=4105

Extract the files somewhere (you need to know where they are)

Right click "Computer" > Manage > Device Manager > Find your device under "sound video and game controllers" > Right click > Update  Driver > Manually search in your computer > Locate the folder > Install Driver > Restart your Computer & research your local DVB-T2 frequency.

That's it! it worked for us, hope it works for you.

@zxl if possible please either Edit this into the top of the thread or sticky this or something so people could see it when they first go into this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just a small note...the provided driver fix is for 64 bit systems. it will not work for 32 bit systems...i asked Angela to provide also fix for 32 bit systems

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2018 at 5:52 PM, Smarg said:

just a small note...the provided driver fix is for 64 bit systems. it will not work for 32 bit systems...i asked Angela to provide also fix for 32 bit systems

You can download the driver for 32 bit system from this link: https://mega.nz/#!yr41kTLB!2mG-Drn42tAxjgbR5hiX01OPI-Fvwj-1kjPc9Rd9VUk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2018 at 5:43 PM, Nir said:

SOLVED

I can't edit the main post so if you are reading this, until there's a full official solution with a proper installer, here is how to manually install the working driver.

download this: http://mygicasupport.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=4105

Extract the files somewhere (you need to know where they are)

Right click "Computer" > Manage > Device Manager > Find your device under "sound video and game controllers" > Right click > Update  Driver > Manually search in your computer > Locate the folder > Install Driver > Restart your Computer & research your local DVB-T2 frequency.

That's it! it worked for us, hope it works for you.

@zxl if possible please either Edit this into the top of the thread or sticky this or something so people could see it when they first go into this thread.

Thanks very much. Not only do you two help each other,  but you write instructions of  installing the working driver manually to help others.  Thanks again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

I have exactly the same issue - radio channels only on 530Mhz.

It looks the driver provided to you over the remote support session is working. But for me it doesn't  work for some reason.

I've downloaded the driver from the link above and installed it. The version, as reported by device manager is 1.40.2303.0.

Please advice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×