Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spawn44

New Purchase

just purchased(should arrive next week) 1800E 2015 edition from shop.ca(great paypal deal right now) anyways noticed there have been a few firmwares released over the last 6 -10 months. With each download post of new firmware, its states to make sure you have the previous one. How will I know which one I need to flash to the unit. Will my box come with the latest firmware on it? and can you do an online update with these 2015 models?

Thanks in advance

just purchased(should arrive next week) 1800E 2015 edition from shop.ca(great paypal deal right now) anyways noticed there have been a few firmwares released over the last 6 -10 months. With each download post of new firmware, its states to make sure you have the previous one. How will I know which one I need to flash to the unit. Will my box come with the latest firmware on it? and can you do an online update with these 2015 models?

Thanks in advance

The 2015 edition comes pre loaded with the 11-05 Firmware. There are currently no official Firmware versions after this one.

Our next update will be a big update, so you will need to install it manually using an SD Card or USB Drive. After this update, we should be going back to Online updates.