Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Potus

ATV380 vs. ATV582

What is the difference between these 2 machines? They seem very similar though I've recently seen different price points for each.

What is the difference between these 2 machines? They seem very similar though I've recently seen different price points for each.

There really is not much difference between the 2 models.

ATV 582- Has a different casing, and uses Micro SD Card Slot. Plus the 2015 Editions have added Bluetooth. Also the reset button is a pin hole on the bottom of the unit

ATV 380 - Has a metal casing, and uses regular SD Card Slot. Would have to check if the latest versions have Bluetooth. The reset button is the power button.

I purchased a ATV380 and was advised it had bluetooth. Like many other people realized after they tried it, it does not. I purchased an ASUS bluetooth usb adapter model BT-400 to try and see if I could somehow get bluetooth. I as of yet cannot seem to get it to work. Kinda don't even know where to start other than plugging it into usb port.

Does anyone know if this will even work or am I just wasting my time?

Thnx

Bob

I purchased a ATV380 and was advised it had bluetooth. Like many other people realized after they tried it, it does not. I purchased an ASUS bluetooth usb adapter model BT-400 to try and see if I could somehow get bluetooth. I as of yet cannot seem to get it to work. Kinda don't even know where to start other than plugging it into usb port.

Does anyone know if this will even work or am I just wasting my time?

Thnx

Bob

We do not support any External USB Bluetooth adapters.

Only Canada Computers and some small retailers carry the ATV 380.

I know the version they had this time last year did not come with Bluetooth, but this would have been changed in the new year.

The gift box would have mentioned having Bluetooth also, if it did not then it would not include it.