Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nicotine13

MyGica products and Slingplayer

Hello,

I have various MyGica products - 520E, 580e

I have tried numerous roms and build.prop tweaks and cannot get Slingplayer to stream video properly at any setting above "standard". All other devices - LyF1 tablet, xperia x10, galaxy s3, xperia zl, macbook pro, pc, acer tablet etc etc stream without issue.

I think that it must be a config issue.

Has anyone experienced this or can anyone offer a suggestion other than the obvious; LAN speed etc?

I bought the units to stream via my Slingbox in the same house on the same network and can only do it at a quality that is subpar...

Thanks

Hello,

I have various MyGica products - 520E, 580e

I have tried numerous roms and build.prop tweaks and cannot get Slingplayer to stream video properly at any setting above "standard". All other devices - LyF1 tablet, xperia x10, galaxy s3, xperia zl, macbook pro, pc, acer tablet etc etc stream without issue.

I think that it must be a config issue.

Has anyone experienced this or can anyone offer a suggestion other than the obvious; LAN speed etc?

I bought the units to stream via my Slingbox in the same house on the same network and can only do it at a quality that is subpar...

Thanks

I am not familiar with Slingbox.

Is there anyone on here that has a suggestion for this?

I have the atv1200 and works okay with my slingbox 350. I have the slingplayer for tablet installed in the 1200 although the remote is too big for the screen.

just and update:

After updating the atv1200 to the firmware with the kodi xbmc and mygica store app, the slingplayer will now not work in HD resolution and just displays "Optimizing..." with black screen. Only works in SD resolution. It worked before with the original firmware that it came with.

Any advise will be appreciated, thanks in advance.