Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RfQ

Mygica ATV1200 + T119 Tuner

Hello;

How can I run Mygica T119 tuner on device ATV1200? Do I need to install any specific applications or drivers? I tried to install the program HiDTV in several versions, but the application does not want to detect the tuner. When I run the program HiDTV (2.2.0), shows the inactive caption "Select Country" and nothing I can do. What could be the reason?

Regards and waiting for a reply,

Hello;

How can I run Mygica T119 tuner on device ATV1200? Do I need to install any specific applications or drivers? I tried to install the program HiDTV in several versions, but the application does not want to detect the tuner. When I run the program HiDTV (2.2.0), shows the inactive caption "Select Country" and nothing I can do. What could be the reason?

Regards and waiting for a reply,

Hi

HiDTV only supports the ATSC A680B tuner. The Mygica T119 tuner is meant for DVB-T signals, which do not work in North America, also as per what the packaging and specs states, this only works for the Windows Operating system.

If you want a better answer for this, we suggest contacting support@mygica.com . They might have the Android APK file for this tuner.

As we do not support this product, since we are in North America, and this product is not made for our area.