Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carstereoguy

need help with atv582

first of all what is with tech support left messages no call back I called them awhile back and a tech name marc was helpful and told me to call him back but now it looks like the call are going to a call center. the problem im having is if I have downloaded movie on my hard drive on my network I can access and play them from anywhere in the house however if I use the media center on the 582 it works but if I had more moviesI get no sound and if I remove a couple than the movie they didn't work now works. also I have no problem playing them from ps3 or a competitor streaming box

first of all what is with tech support left messages no call back I called them awhile back and a tech name marc was helpful and told me to call him back but now it looks like the call are going to a call center. the problem im having is if I have downloaded movie on my hard drive on my network I can access and play them from anywhere in the house however if I use the media center on the 582 it works but if I had more moviesI get no sound and if I remove a couple than the movie they didn't work now works. also I have no problem playing them from ps3 or a competitor streaming box

Send me an email to support@mygica.ca with your phone number

I will get Mark to give you a call back

Thanks

didn't get a call back but Justin tried here is my issue when I play a movie from my hard drive connected to my network it works great except if I have a few movies I get no sound usually from the last movie installed on hard drive the only way to get sound back is take a movie off but tonight for some reason it worked than shut power off and back to square one no sound. its not the network or the hard drive as I can play it from everything else and ive also borrowed a cheap Chinese box and works great so it is the 582. now is there an other app I can download or an update for the media center thanks