Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cchai103

Mygica ATV5e not boot

My box is not boot ,when i use mygica 520 my Tv screen show only mygica logo ,it not go to android . How can i do to fix this problem?

Try and do a full factory reset while in the Recovery Menu

Here are the instructions:

Step 8: Using the Paper Clip or Push Pen, hold down on the Reset button on the bottom of the device at the same time as you connect the electrical power source. Let go of the Paper Clip once you see the green Android mascot or recovery menu popup on the screen.

Step 9: Choose “3.wipe data/factory reset” from the on screen options. And then go to YES, and click OK on YES.

Step 10: Once completed, you can choose the “1.reboot system now” option at the top of the menu.

Step 11: Your box should now fully boot into Android, please note it will go through an Installation process, once it is done this, it will take you to the Welcome Screen.

This video will show you how to get into the recovery screen.

We will have HOW TO VIDEO's on how to Hard Reset all of our models coming out this week as well.

My video does not work. It sometimes flickers but nothing shows.

Any suggestion on what can be done?

If its flickering try the suggestion by "lifeisfun" to try a different HDMI cable

Also try it on a different Television if you can to see if you get the same result.

If not it will have to be fixed or replaced if your unit is still under warranty

I try to reset my atv520e mygica unit but I hold the upgrade button at back of unit but don't get the green android mascot to come on screen? and ideas please help

I try to reset my atv520e mygica unit but I hold the upgrade button at back of unit but don't get the green android mascot to come on screen? and ideas please help

The upgrade button is on the bottom of the unit, the back of the unit is the power button.

You will see a small round hole, with "upgrade" under it, this is the recovery button.