Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

larrylion

ATV1800e Upscaling

Is the MyGica ATV1800e capable of upscaling to 1080p via a setting somewhere? I have a lot of 480p and 720p content (MP4 files) on my server, and the 1800e is not doing a good job, compared to say the upscaling of my regular LG Blu-ray player of the exact same content. I would think that with an Octa-core graphics processor, and a Quad-core CPU, as well as 4K capability, the unit should be capable of doing a great job, but the video looks bad, except for native 1080p content. I looked but I could not find a setting anywhere: is there one, or is this a bug in the current build?

Is the MyGica ATV1800e capable of upscaling to 1080p via a setting somewhere? I have a lot of 480p and 720p content (MP4 files) on my server, and the 1800e is not doing a good job, compared to say the upscaling of my regular LG Blu-ray player of the exact same content. I would think that with an Octa-core graphics processor, and a Quad-core CPU, as well as 4K capability, the unit should be capable of doing a great job, but the video looks bad, except for native 1080p content. I looked but I could not find a setting anywhere: is there one, or is this a bug in the current build?

The box will only play the files in the resolution they are n.

There is no upscaling offered on this.