Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carstereoguy

atv 1800 vs. m8

would like. to get inputs as to wich box is better the m8 or this 1800. I had a 582 i sold it and i used a m8 but today i purchased a 1800 and i did the firmware update but not impressed video went black box slow for streaming so i rolled it back wich firmware should i use and did i waste my money on this box.

They have not responded because they are not offering support any longer. And to put it simply, without sarcasm, they do not care.

Their interest is to get your money when you buy at least one of their boxes. After that, they do not have customer support.

Return it while you still can, then buy a box from a different manufacturer.

I bought one a 1800e in Oct 2014, still waiting for my first OTA update. These boxes are garbage. My much older Matricom MX2 works just as well, and it was nearly $80.00 cheaper.

So, do yourself a good turn, just return it while you can.

idk bout gica box u had i have 1800e n its a beast 33,000 plus in antutu benchmark thats 1800 points off Allwinner A80/64gpu fantiscy box and 0ver 6000points in 3D mark.Only coomplaint i have isnt with the box and its hardware but rather the fact i cant get access to the gpu to run an overclock and i cant use custom rom as some hardware is differant from compition DOES ANYONE HAVE OR HAVE MADE A CUSTOM ROM FROM THE SOURCE BUILD PLZZZ SEND ME OR POST ACOPY if u can this be sohelpfull as i know these boxes are underclocked cpu1.602ghz but is suposse to run 1,998,000 im sure gpu isnt on all cores or running max clocks ALSO why not allow full ROOT CONTROL OR POST HOW CPU OUT DEEP SLEEP these would be most powerful 4core on planet if not already I LOVE MY GICA1800E