Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

boknows

Hard Boot not working

Hey Everyone

I wasn't getting anything adding on to a previous post so I am hoping that adding a new topic might help. I have tried option 1 and 5 with no luck.

Thanks,

If someone could help me with this it would be very much appreciated.

My ATV 520e was freezing on the green android logo on startup. I performed a hard reset as the instructions said. When it started to do the android update (android chest open) it stops and changes to android lying down with a red " ! " on his chest.

My options are now:

1 reboot system now

2 apply update from ADB

3 apply update from EXT

4 apply update from cache

5 wipe data/factory reset

6 wipe cache partition

7 set efuse item

Not sure what to do and i cant seem to find anyone else who has had this problem listed.

Please help

Thanks,

Bo

Hey Everyone

I wasn't getting anything adding on to a previous post so I am hoping that adding a new topic might help. I have tried option 1 and 5 with no luck.

Thanks,

If someone could help me with this it would be very much appreciated.

My ATV 520e was freezing on the green android logo on startup. I performed a hard reset as the instructions said. When it started to do the android update (android chest open) it stops and changes to android lying down with a red " ! " on his chest.

My options are now:

1 reboot system now

2 apply update from ADB

3 apply update from EXT

4 apply update from cache

5 wipe data/factory reset

6 wipe cache partition

7 set efuse item

Not sure what to do and i cant seem to find anyone else who has had this problem listed.

Please help

Thanks,

Bo

Are you trying to install the firmware through this screen?

Because you can by clicking on Apply update from EXT

Let me know so I can help you better

Hey Justin

Thought I would reply to this to close it off. I was just trying to do a factory reset as it already had the latest firmware in it. I ended up putting the latest firmware on a SD card and choosing EXT. It reinstalled everything and ran like new again.

Thanks for your help,

Bo

Hey Justin

Thought I would reply to this to close it off. I was just trying to do a factory reset as it already had the latest firmware in it. I ended up putting the latest firmware on a SD card and choosing EXT. It reinstalled everything and ran like new again.

Thanks for your help,

Bo

Ok great to hear that you got it working

If you have any other questions just ask

Thanks