Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kobulin

Trouble with the video freezing

I'm no tech master so I need some well explained assistance with this problem. I purchased a MyGica 1800 in March and initially the unit ran great. Recently though it freezes constantly and seems to be buffering all the time no matter what I watch. It's a little annoying having to spend 2 hours to watch a 45 minute TV program because of the continual stop and starts. I went on line to look for solutions and nothing seems to help. I've emptied the Cache from the main screen (More Settings/Storage/Cache Data) but that has done nothing to solve the problem.

I've also checked the wireless network and it is definitely not the problem.

Can you please provide me with some help with making this unit run like it used to....?

tks

I'm no tech master so I need some well explained assistance with this problem. I purchased a MyGica 1800 in March and initially the unit ran great. Recently though it freezes constantly and seems to be buffering all the time no matter what I watch. It's a little annoying having to spend 2 hours to watch a 45 minute TV program because of the continual stop and starts. I went on line to look for solutions and nothing seems to help. I've emptied the Cache from the main screen (More Settings/Storage/Cache Data) but that has done nothing to solve the problem.

I've also checked the wireless network and it is definitely not the problem.

Can you please provide me with some help with making this unit run like it used to....?

tks

Does this only happen when using KODI?

And this happens on every link you try to stream?

Sounds like the links you are trying to watch are overloaded and that is what is causing the buffering