Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kicsrules

been away for a while, anything new ?

i dont remember last time i checked the forum, im still in the 2014 firmware (the stable one - 11/25 i think) is anything new going on ??? or it just halted ?

i dont remember last time i checked the forum, im still in the 2014 firmware (the stable one - 11/25 i think) is anything new going on ??? or it just halted ?

We have sent down 07/21 Firmware for OTA update.

More OTA updates to follow.

thnx, is there a discussion for feedback on this update ?

Not yet

I will put one up soon. Just been answering lots of posts and also cleaning up the forum by moving posts etc.

Has been a lot of work this week.

xbmc button does not work btw

(with the latest fw july 2nd)

I am trying to make sense of this one. As I try it here with multiple remotes and boxes and do not get this.

Will have to try it some more here and see what the deal is.

i have first gen box...

I have a 1st gen box stored away at home.

Will have to update it and then try

Will let you know my results

just to make sure we´re on the same page, which version of xbmc should have after the latest OTA ??

The OTA update doesn't update the version of KODI

But if you factory reset it will be 14.2

I want to get upgraded to KODI 15.1 or higher, but with the removal of Auto Updating add ons and repos, this needs to be figured out first.

ok, thnx for the info...

in this update i did see a little bit of improvement on how it handles the apps ( very little to no lag at all) but still, those buttons dont work, doesnt bother me at all but just to let you know, it would be great if it gets updated to kodi 15.x

wifi performance decreased, netflix is barely watchable :/ (buffering and buffering and buffering...)

xbmc/kodi also is slow on the buffering, i tweaked advancedsettings.xml to bypass this issue and worked, but still wifi performance decreased, i have gen 1 box