Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jordan1200

HELP !1800 won't boot at all now!

tried to reset the box with the reset button on the back of the unit and it started to boot to the andriod splash screen then the power cord came out. It won't start now. Help... really getting fed up with this box.

Well after AL OT of frustration, I unplugged it many times and nothing worked yesterday morning I replied the box in and it turned on. SO I tried to reset the box to factory and it froze in the middle of the restore. I unplugged it and it finally went back and completed the the update. I reinstalled everything from scratch and did a back up. Will see how it goes, wondering if I should take it to world wide satilites in Mississauga anyway cause it has been so problematic?

Glad to see you got it going again on your own.... I guess the MyGica Support staff are all on vacation? Too bad they couldn't find the time to help you out.

I guess it wouldn't hurt to talk to the retailer about your experiences with the product and to let me know about your displeasure with it. Maybe if MyGica start hearing from their retailers of the 1800 that there are major issues with the product, they may start to believe us the customers?

FBN

IMO (and what do I know, I only buy them) is that the mod or mods who are around should have said something along the lines of " there are only two or three of us working in the office, and two of us are on vacation for the next week. Therefore the moderated answers will be fewer than normal."

At least that way the weeks worth of questions could be answered either in time or at least knowing that somebody will be back. It seems kind of funny that, as a customer, and me working a fulltime job and renovating a house, I'm on here much more than any of the moderators or sellers are. I know Justin is busy trying to set up a North American satellite office, rather than having everything run through Asia, which has a 12 hour time discrepancy. For that I can give him lots of slack. However in competitive sales perception is reality. Just something to remember :-)