Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FlyByNight

Have you forgotten us Justin?

Just so everyone knows, I am reading all of your feedback. And relaying all of it, I know this has been frustrating for everyone including myself. I will keep updating the firmware till we get everything right.

I am focusing more just on Firmware fixes/changes and going over everyone's feedback for the time being, as I am involved in many on going projects right now. Mark and James will be handling all of the tech support questions throughout the forum for now, I will be adding a few more Mods for this as well.

Justin,

Numerous issues still outstanding with the quad core boxes and very little help from MyGica support. Many posts about customers returning their units for a refund at place of purchase.... not a good way to gain market share is it? My mistake is that I had faith that MyGica would step up and resolve these issues and I missed the opportunity to return my ATV1800e within the time frame the vendor allows for a full refund.

Would it be possible for me to return my ATV1800e directly to you and expect a full refund? I have all the receipts and I'm willing to travel to your Mississauga office and visit you personally.

FBN

FBN,

Appreciate the contributions you and WJW have made in trying to escalate getting the attention of the mods. I agree with the sentiments that the amazing support from this company has done a 180. I still love my 582 and have recommended this box to several people because of the previous level of support compared to the competitors and now I wish I hadn't. I would be happy if they would at least release a working FW and if is to be the last...so be it. But at least issue a stable final version and demonstrate to customers why we should invest in Mygica with new release devices. A word from Justin and co would be most welcomed.

Thanks ksmitty! Unfortunately everything being written here to the support people is falling on deaf ears... I agree a stable version where everything works is all I want. If this means it is stripped down without all the bells and whistles, then I'm fine with that.... at this point I don't care about all that. I don't want to hear about all the new features being worked on, they should be fixing what is broken first.

It looks like the support has left us high and dry again....

FBN

Thanks ksmitty! Unfortunately everything being written here to the support people is falling on deaf ears... I agree a stable version where everything works is all I want. If this means it is stripped down without all the bells and whistles, then I'm fine with that.... at this point I don't care about all that. I don't want to hear about all the new features being worked on, they should be fixing what is broken first.

It looks like the support has left us high and dry again....

FBN

According to one of Justin's posts a few weeks back, a new firmware version was supposed to arrive last week. :lol: