Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

viktor

xbox 360 wireless controller doesn't connect

Hi, I have a xbox 360 wireless controller for PC, I insert the recivier in my ATV 582 USB but the controller doesn't connect, I cant pair the controller.

My ATB 582 has this model :

Model number: XS

Build Number: V002M801_20150321

Kernel version: 3.10.33

Is very very important for mi use this controller in my tv box, but if i cant i think in return this box and buy another brand to use my controller

Thanks!!!

Hi, I have a xbox 360 wireless controller for PC, I insert the recivier in my ATV 582 USB but the controller doesn't connect, I cant pair the controller.

My ATB 582 has this model :

Model number: XS

Build Number: V002M801_20150321

Kernel version: 3.10.33

Is very very important for mi use this controller in my tv box, but if i cant i think in return this box and buy another brand to use my controller

Thanks!!!

You may want to try the latest BETA firmware (20150703) as I was having the same problem with a wired 360 controller and this new firmware has solved the problem. My controller still flashes as if it hasn't been detected properly, but I am able to use it not only to navigate the MyGica menus but use it within my various game console emulators as well. The only issue I see so far is that the left and right trigger buttons don't work - everything else seems to.

Erik

Thanks for answer!!! I will try the new beta firmware today, I hope it solve the problem, if not im thinking about buy a bluethoot controler like the Ipega, but im not sure if it works with the tv box.