Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spyrule

380 - No HDMI after power on

Hello,

I have a MyGica 380 (latest firmware) running Kodi 14. Also, I'm very new to XBMC in general, so bare with me on my questions.

Everything works as I want except one issue:

If I power off my 380 while in XBMC, when I come back awhile later and power it back on, I get no video via HDMI. If I unplug and then re-plug the same HDMI cable, video immediately returns. It seems like XBMC isn't initializing the video after power on.

If I exit xbmc, and then power off, this doesn't seem to happen.

I've searched and I cannot find a relevant thread with the same problem.

I have installed a few video add-ons in XBMC, and the maintenance tool program add-on.

Any suggestions are welcome,

Spyrule.

same problem here. is a common problem with android boxes. i solved it by using a hdmi switch box.

That is a great work around will forward your input to our dev team see if we could figure something else out..

mainly the power off should take it to sleep mode, and it would not shut down the box, but power off and power on would not harm the chip nor the OS or your settings..

I'm having the same issues and read that this is a common issue that mygica seems to be ignoring. Just purchased my box and was told not to return it to store, rather use m ygica warranty. If the warranty is anything like their support...uh oh my atv1800e just shut down again !!!! I really should be able to take it back to point of sale for refund!!!

NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL !!!!