Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thanhnam

ATV 1800E stuck on screen with logo 4CPU&8GPU

After I finished updating latest firmware update_MyGica_1800-582-380_4.4_20150321.zip then Mygica in next boot is stucked on screen with logo 4CPU&8GPU. But I tried inserting SD card and reboot TV box, it works. With many times inserting and removing SD card and turn on TV box. It can only works with have the SD card. Anybody can tell me know what the problem happens on my TVbox. Thank you

One more thing, I tried uprom again, can not solve this problem. It only back when I downgrade firmware to update_Mygica_ATV582_20141105_MAG.img

Same senario on MyGica 1880e. Recently installed Kodi Jarvis 16.1 then the Hyper TT custom build. 1800e started freezing and became non-resonsive to commands from remote control. Pulled power cord several times for 10, 15, 30 seconds, pressed reset button etc without success. Screen frozen on 4CPU & 8GPU screen. Downloaded latest firmware "MyGica_1800-582-380_4.4_20150321" to SD card but cannot get box to clear logo screen to restore factory firmware. HELP !!!