Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

labbyroad

V002M801_20150721

Hi Justin,

I just got build V002M801_20150721 pushed to my ATV 1800. It's nice to see push updates are back!

Just for the purposes of feedback, the problems with YouTube not playing videos seems to be resolved.

I am still however, unable to resume from standby.

Please let me know if there's any additional information I can provide to help with this.

Don't want to make a new thread so i'll use this one.

My update has been stuck at 3/4 finished for more than an hour. It's obviously stuck, but i'm afraid to touch anything as I don't want to brick it.

Any suggestions?

My 1800e took the update last night and was hopeful it would be an improvement over the last Beta. However it is not, all the same issues are still there. Namely Netflix audio sync and no mouse control in Netflix when video playing.

Not tested everything else, but not hopeful anything else was fixed.

FBN

My 1800e took the update last night and was hopeful it would be an improvement over the last Beta. However it is not, all the same issues are still there. Namely Netflix audio sync and no mouse control in Netflix when video playing.

Not tested everything else, but not hopeful anything else was fixed.

FBN

Update:

I tested all the items that were deficient on my unit and it is confirmed there is no improvement in this OTA 20150721 firmware update compared to the last Beta. Maybe they are the same with the only difference being the release date?

FBN

I have 2 atv1800e. One of them did the automatic update and the other did not. I tried to do manual update but i got a message saying that it doesn't have enough space. It actually has 7gb avilable. Anyone has solution for this? Thanks

I have 2 atv1800e. One of them did the automatic update and the other did not. I tried to do manual update but i got a message saying that it doesn't have enough space. It actually has 7gb avilable. Anyone has solution for this? Thanks

Just add a SD card into the unit, it will then work. I had the same thing happen to me.