Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jesterz

Firmware v. V002M801_20150721is crap...

I have an ATV1800E. The firmware was pushed out to my unit today. It locked up during installation. I power cycled the unit. Firmware installation started over and appeared to finish without any errors. System booted up through the animation and optimized files. After optimizing files the system came to rest at the MBox launcher. I came to discover that all of the previous settings I had worked out on the last version of firmware were destroyed. WiFi is inoperative. There are numerous options missing in MBox Settings this latest version of firmware. I tried to roll it back to the last update but the system will not recognize it. So I am dead in the water. Guess I'll have to resurrect the Logitech Revue that this box replaced, and decide if I am going to move on to the Nvidia Shield console. Sad part is I really liked it when it worked.

Hi there

Same thing has happened to me now.

Update was pushed OTA and my brother mistakenly clicked Yes.

Now its stuck at the android screen.

I have rebooted and its looks into the Firmware installation screen and unable to boot to Android os

Please helo

Wow!!! No optical audio out. No settings to control audio like last version of firmware. And, no WiFi. Bang up job guys... Fortunately for me I have enough inputs and outputs between all of my equipment I have been able to work around these stupid issues that to an ordinary users seem like basic functions that have been deleted. Also please note, that the launcher you have all stuck us with SUCKS. I was plenty happy with the stock android launcher but now I don't even have that option either. I tried installing a different launcher and the system doesn't see it. MyGica, are you pissed off at your user base? Because, the usability of your ATV box has gone down hill as you have rolled out new updates after new updates... JUST SAYING!!!!