Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

redspain

netflix and XBMC button not working on KR60

As the subject states, after firmware v. V002M801_20150721 the netflix and xbmc buttons do not work on the KR60 remote.

On a side note, where is the support on this forum now, it has disappeared, says right on your, What is mygica page, and i quote "World Class Support". Come on guys lets get it together. You need to be fixing your flagship products.

As the subject states, after firmware v. V002M801_20150721 the netflix and xbmc buttons do not work on the KR60 remote.

On a side note, where is the support on this forum now, it has disappeared, says right on your, What is mygica page, and i quote "World Class Support". Come on guys lets get it together. You need to be fixing your flagship products.

Just tried both buttons on KR60 using the same firmware, and did not have this issue. Tried this with 3 different remotes, and 3 different boxes.

Do the lights light up on your remote when you press them?

And support will get better from now on, sorry about the lack of it lately.

Just tried both buttons on KR60 using the same firmware, and did not have this issue. Tried this with 3 different remotes, and 3 different boxes.

Do the lights light up on your remote when you press them?

And support will get better from now on, sorry about the lack of it lately.

Justin,

the light lights up when pressing the buttons. They were both working prior to the update. That is all I can really tell you. All the other buttons work, to be honest holding the menu button down now works all the time, where as before the update it was hit and miss when trying to release some memory.