Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AFBear

meaning of status indicator lights

Nowhere can I find the color coding/meaning of the two status indicator lights. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Nowhere can I find the color coding/meaning of the two status indicator lights. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

One is for power and the other is for Internet status

It states this now in our new User Manuals for Quad Cores

http://mygicana.com/manuals.php?model=ATV-582

Thanks Justin, but there are three LED indicator lights on my 520. The left one is labeled "net". The right two are labeled "status" and are either red or blue or off in different combinations - these right two status lights are what I'm trying to figure out.

One is for power and the other is for Internet status

It states this now in our new User Manuals for Quad Cores

http://mygicana.com/manuals.php?model=ATV-582

Thanks Justin, but there are three LED indicator lights on my 520. The left one is labeled "net". The right two are labeled "status" and are either red or blue or off in different combinations - these right two status lights are what I'm trying to figure out.

Blue is for ON

Red is for OFF

Understand Justin, but right now (when I think the unit is off) the left status light is Red and the right status light is Blue.

Do you get picture on your TV when you do this?

The box is only put into standby mode, there is no full power off mode as this would require an ON/OFF switch to turn the unit back on. Which the 520E and most of our other models do not have.

No picture, so I assumed both status lights would be red. They must have two status lights for a reason, but without an explanation of what the combinations mean, they are useless in determining status.

No picture, so I assumed both status lights would be red. They must have two status lights for a reason, but without an explanation of what the combinations mean, they are useless in determining status.

I am wondering, does the unit work for you?

Unit works fine, I just have to learn Kodi. Your previous comment on only being on or on standby reminded me of something I previously read somewhere and also reminded me there is no off unless I pull the power input.

The reason I asked was/is that I'm using the Harmony One controller and I wanted to verify it actually went to standby but couldn't tell from the status lights when I switched the receiver to another input - also I like to know how things work.

Unit works fine, I just have to learn Kodi. Your previous comment on only being on or on standby reminded me of something I previously read somewhere and also reminded me there is no off unless I pull the power input.

The reason I asked was/is that I'm using the Harmony One controller and I wanted to verify it actually went to standby but couldn't tell from the status lights when I switched the receiver to another input - also I like to know how things work.

Once you get used to KODI it becomes very easy to use.

And hope I was able to help you on the status lights.