Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

slickshellz

We're is the update u stated ??????

Wow are you guys at all accurate with anything I'm still waiting for update how much testers do you have cuz this shouldn't of been such a big issue long way to go if your trying to compete with Other devices I'm ready for a refund :evil::x

Wow are you guys at all accurate with anything I'm still waiting for update how much testers do you have cuz this shouldn't of been such a big issue long way to go if your trying to compete with Other devices I'm ready for a refund :evil::x

Time to get a hobby, the unit is perfecly usable, no it's not perfect, but no reason to be bitching and complaining like a infantile old man....

He's right. We bought this unit to run xbmc. It cannot run xbmc without locking up every 15 minutes. A gerbil on a wheel could of tested and figured that out.

He's right. We bought this unit to run xbmc. It cannot run xbmc without locking up every 15 minutes. A gerbil on a wheel could of tested and figured that out.

Well, I don't have these problems (no it's not perfect ), so perhaps if you post what else did you install we can figure it out. I had stability problems when I used the metro launcher but when I switched back to the default it disappeared.

My xbmc database is about 1500 titles.

Lol I can see your mygica spokesman Its my product to complain about lifesfun so go enjoy it and nah I'm not a teen but I'm sure you were looking for one

Yeah, I get paid $10000000000000 a day to voice my opinion here ....

See my posts where I clearly stated what I don't like.

C'mon, be reasonable and look for solutions.

I have closed this thread from anymore posts.

Sorry guys but there is no need for bashing each other.

Thanks

Justin