Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

casper6776

WTF!!! 1800e dead again!?!

I am posting this because this has been an ongoing issue. My 4th(!) 1800e has just failed. My original purchase was in February and have not had one last longer than 2-3 months. One only lasted 4 days! I am sick and tired of having to go through the same crap every time this thing dies. Contact this person, fill out an RMA and hopefully your next one will be okay. This thing is a pos! This should be taken off the market altogether. I am just chalking this up as a learning lesson. I will no longer purchase another Mygica anything. Even if this thing magically comes back on, I am officially done with Mygica. Signed: Chris from VA.

I am posting this because this has been an ongoing issue. My 4th(!) 1800e has just failed. My original purchase was in February and have not had one last longer than 2-3 months. One only lasted 4 days! I am sick and tired of having to go through the same crap every time this thing dies. Contact this person, fill out an RMA and hopefully your next one will be okay. This thing is a pos! This should be taken off the market altogether. I am just chalking this up as a learning lesson. I will no longer purchase another Mygica anything. Even if this thing magically comes back on, I am officially done with Mygica. Signed: Chris from VA.

Sorry that you have been having issues like this. This is very very uncommon to happen this many times.

This is usually always resolved after the first RMA.

I looked at your past returns though and we covered shipping both ways every time.

If you want to contact me directly, to work out a resolution you can

support@mygica.ca

Do you honestly think I care who pays for the shipping? I bought and paid for a "top of the line" device that dies every other month, if I'm lucky! This problem is beyond an inconvenience now and I have been as polite and understanding through all of this having dealt with Mark(?) multiple times, but this was the last straw. And just so you know, yes the green led on the power source is on (not flashing) and I did not do any updates. This has been a $150 mistake! I refuse to have to go through this whole ordeal again.

Do you honestly think I care who pays for the shipping? I bought and paid for a "top of the line" device that dies every other month, if I'm lucky! This problem is beyond an inconvenience now and I have been as polite and understanding through all of this having dealt with Mark(?) multiple times, but this was the last straw. And just so you know, yes the green led on the power source is on (not flashing) and I did not do any updates. This has been a $150 mistake! I refuse to have to go through this whole ordeal again.

Ok sorry that you are frustrated and do not want to go through the exchange process anymore.

If you happen to change your mind, you can contact me at support@mygica.ca for a resolution

We are here to help, and do not want to leave you with a non working unit.