Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

browser57

androidtvbox/update_MYGICA_ATV1200_20130928.zip

Does anyone have the SPI file and firmware for atv 1200 file as shown below or a working link i haveA 1200 box and it sometimes won't load firmware and the little android guy falls over and has exclamation mark over his hatch area Now I got it to take firmware but after reboot goes back to recovery screen and I have tryed that uImage_recovery

mygica.com/download/Software/update_MyGica_4.2_20140823_KR34.img

mygica.com/download/Software/update_spi_stvmx_20140322.img

Does anyone have the SPI file and firmware for atv 1200 file as shown below or a working link i haveA 1200 box and it sometimes won't load firmware and the little android guy falls over and has exclamation mark over his hatch area Now I got it to take firmware but after reboot goes back to recovery screen and I have tryed that uImage_recovery

mygica.com/download/Software/update_MyGica_4.2_20140823_KR34.img

mygica.com/download/Software/update_spi_stvmx_20140322.img

Your better off using this

viewtopic.php?f=77&t=2520

If you are running into issues about being in recovery mode.

Like I said this atv 1200 just keeps going into recovery mode no matter what you do sometimes it takes file says install from SD card sucessful the you reboot and goes back to recovery screen ??? like I said the little android was laying on his back but I gaot him back up on his feet puzzling I dunno what my uncle did to it ?

browser57 :?:

Like I said this atv 1200 just keeps going into recovery mode no matter what you do sometimes it takes file says install from SD card sucessful the you reboot and goes back to recovery screen ??? like I said the little android was laying on his back but I gaot him back up on his feet puzzling I dunno what my uncle did to it ?

browser57 :?:

That update reloads the OS

It did not work for you?

This is what the atv 1200 is doing (but its an 1800) Can anyone post and or lead me to the original firmware for this box I think it might be an enjoy atv 1200 or my gica atv 1200 it not here its at a friends :mrgreen:

http://www.mygicasupport.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=3280

I dont understand this part of your post

This is what the atv 1200 is doing (but its an 1800)

Do you have a 1200 or 1800?

Sorry Justin

This AYV 1200 would just keep going back to recovery screen You would put in a img file it would say install from SD card successful but it would go back to recovery screen no matter what I did any way I got it now :D Would anyone have an original firmware for this just in case my friend does it again

Sorry Justin

This AYV 1200 would just keep going back to recovery screen You would put in a img file it would say install from SD card successful but it would go back to recovery screen no matter what I did any way I got it now :D Would anyone have an original firmware for this just in case my friend does it again

Did you want original firmware for Android 4.1 or 4.2?

Sorry Justin

Did you want original firmware for Android 4.1 or 4.2?