Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kicsrules

what ever happened to the GMS fw for 582?

I know that there isn´t much development for the box anymore, also very few of us discuss it here , but at the beginning of the year there was a GMS fw beta test, what ever happened to that ?

i was an early adopter, the box worked OKish with the november (2014) fw, it recently got updated via OTA and started to fail (wifi slow), but i´m wondering if there is going to be more development for the box ??

I know that there isn´t much development for the box anymore, also very few of us discuss it here , but at the beginning of the year there was a GMS fw beta test, what ever happened to that ?

i was an early adopter, the box worked OKish with the november (2014) fw, it recently got updated via OTA and started to fail (wifi slow), but i´m wondering if there is going to be more development for the box ??

We will continue to come out with Firmware for the 582/380/1800E

The ATV 1200 is almost 4 years old and we still come out with Firmware for it.

As for GMS FW, there is nothing new from this. Will have to follow up on this and get back with you.

also, the response on the buttons of the remote changed, now if you click once it may detect it as two clicks (selections) how can i reduce the bounce response on the remote ?

also, the response on the buttons of the remote changed, now if you click once it may detect it as two clicks (selections) how can i reduce the bounce response on the remote ?

Sorry not sure what this means?

when you select, push a button on the remote control, the box detects the push very fast so this creates a double push sometimes (double click)

This sounds like an issue with your actual remote

This is the 1st time I am hearing of this, I have never experienced this before myself.

Have you tried new batteries?

well, im going to try changing the batteries, but i think im going to get the 301 remote, sounds great for netflix

edit: some word

Ok good to hear

Hope you like the KR301