Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

K2DO

Remote control issue

I have ATV1800 that doesn't respond to any button pressed using its original remote control, this including the power button

I am unable to power up the box or perform any function using this remote control,

any help will be appreciated

2015-09-10_19-29-29.jpg.08a7964f2046393cda6e8ec5c9da8f58.jpg

I have ATV1800 that doesn't respond to any button pressed using its original remote control, this including the power button

I am unable to power up the box or perform any function using this remote control,

any help will be appreciated

It sounds like the remote control has stopped working then if it will not work for you.

Did it used to work, and now it doesn't?

Have you tried changing the batteries?

And are there still lights on the remote?

yes, it used to work when i first bought it, then i decided to upgrade to the new firmware, and it stopped working, im using a wireless mouse

the light in the remote flashes red when i press any button, butt the box doesn't respond, installed new batteries, same thing

it's shame how mygica tech support told me the remote is only grantee 60 days , seriously ????

and he recommend buying a new one,,,this is unheard of,just spend more money on this junk, this is not even a year old,and the second time im using it.was in the box for 6months, i should of done more reviews before buying this junk i dont see help from mygica tech support.sent them an email didn't get any reply,

yes, it used to work when i first bought it, then i decided to upgrade to the new firmware, and it stopped working, im using a wireless mouse

the light in the remote flashes red when i press any button, butt the box doesn't respond, installed new batteries, same thing

it's shame how mygica tech support told me the remote is only grantee 60 days , seriously ????

and he recommend buying a new one,,,this is unheard of,just spend more money on this junk, this is not even a year old,and the second time im using it.was in the box for 6months, i should of done more reviews before buying this junk i dont see help from mygica tech support.sent them an email didn't get any reply,

Yes we only warranty the hardware for 1 year

Remotes we only warranty for 60 days.

Sorry but this has always been our policy. Not sure how this is unheard of?

If you have a USB Mouse or Keyboard, you can use that with the box if you do not want to purchase a new remote.